In the South African music industry, a character such as Sho Madjozi is a must-know. Madjozi has made a name for herself through winning various accolades in the country and international.
Here are the few things you might want to know about the energetic superstar
- Sho Madjozi real name is Maya Christinah Xichavo Wegerif
- She was born on 9 May 1992
- Her birthplace is at Shelly Village, Limpopo, Polokwane
- Sho Madjozi is of mixed race: Mother (Rosemary Phaweni) is African, and father (Marc Wegerif) is Swedish.
- She studied high school in Tanzania, tertiary in South Hadley, Massachusetts, US, and University of South Africa, Johannesburg,
- She studied Creative writing and African studies
- Madjozi uses a Tsonga signature style concerning her music and fashion sense.
- Madjozi is well-known for her hairstyles influenced by Fulani and Tuareg women.
- Sho Madjozi speaks Tsonga, Swahili, French, and English.
- Sho Madjozi raps, sings, write songs, act and do poetry.