Eskom says they will not be implementing loadshedding on Tuesday 18 February. The power utility announced on Tuesday.
Tuesday will mark a second consecutive day without loadshedding after Eskom stopped power cuts on Sunday evening.
“We remind customers that the system remains vulnerable and that loadshedding can be implemented at short notice if there are any additional charges in the system performance,” Eskom said.
Eskom’s Tips To Residents To save electricity.
- Set air-conditioners average temperature at 23°C
- Switch off your geysers over peak periods
- Use the cold water tap rather than using the geyser every time
- Set your swimming pool pump cycle to run twice a day, three hours at a time
- At the end of the day, turn off computers, copiers, printers and fax machines at the switch