Leader of the African Christian Democratic Party (ACDP) Kenneth Meshoe dismissed reports that suggested that he tested positive for the coronavirus, covid-19.
Meshoe confirmed that he has tested for coronavirus, yet he is waiting for the results in the meantime.
“Even though I have no symptoms of #Covid_19SA, I decided to be tested this afternoon. The officials that came were very professional & respectful. After the testing one of them said, “you don’t look like you have the virus, you look strong & healthy for your age.” PTL.” The Reverend said.
The ACDP’s results receive much scrutiny because he attended the meeting held by President Ramaphosa during the week. Ramaphosa met leaders of the political parties in South Africa.
Meshoe warned that anyone who spread the ‘fake news’ about his test results could face the might of the law.
“Anybody who spreads fake news that I have tested positive to #Covid19InSA is a professional liar who might be arrested for spreading fake news,” the leader said.
- Government receives Solidarity Fund of R500 000 cheque from Assemblies of God Back To God Ministries
- Mbalula calls for cable theft suspects to be charged with economic sabotage
- Cele vindicated in court against Mkhwebane
- Testimonies of the mystical world of brown vinegar and salt
- Ndlozi outraged by video of white girl claiming a black man broke into their house, ate their cakes
The President, Rev Kenneth Meshoe, EFF’s Julius Malema and DA’s John Steenhuisen attended the meeting in Cape Town on Tuesday, 17 March 2020.