Get the Daily Lotto results as soon as they are drawn on EBNewsdaily.
Daily Lotto is one of the popular lotteries in South Africa. SA Daily lotto is held every night at 21: 00 pm. You can get a lottery ticket from a nearby lottery outlet. The sales of the lottery close at 20:30 hours (8:30 PM) every day. The Jackpot is estimated every day according to expected sales and 50% of the sales is allocated to the prize pool.
You need to always confirm the official winning numbers on the National Lottery website. We do our best to post the results as accurately as possible but the National Lottery is the only source you can use to 100% verify the results.
How to play Daily Lotto in South Africa?
If you are buying a ticket in-store:
- Pick up a betslip in any lottery store.
- Choose five numbers between 1 and 36 or ask for a Quick Pick.
- Entries cost R3 each. You can play a max of R150, but you are allowed to play multiple boards.
- Select how many consecutive draws you wish to enter, up to a maximum of 10. Leave blank for a single draw.
- Take your betslip to the teller to pay for your ticket.
- Write your details on the back of your ticket in case you need to claim a prize. If you do not sign your ticket and you lose it, anyone will be able to use it to claim the prize.
If you are playing online:
- Set up a lottery account here and make a deposit so you can pay for tickets.
- Choose five numbers from 1 to 36 or select ‘Quick Pick’ to generate a random set. Repeat this on as many boards as you want to play.
- Decide whether to enter a single draw or multiple draws.
- Confirm and pay for your entry.